Monday, March 7, 2011

Hello

Before I get rolling on my posts let me tell you a bit about myself. I recently received my Ph.D in physics from the University of Michigan. My research is a hybridization of neuroscience, complex systems, network theory, and signal analysis. You will see a number of these ideas, from my work, translate to my study of equities.

I started investing in the stock market in June 2009, right after the bottom was in. Shortly after some good and bad trades (I ended up doubling my money by December 2009) I became very interested in the technical and quantitative side of market trading. With a strong computer programming background at my disposal I designed a number of algorithms to asses and trade on specific stocks.

I will use this forum to discuss new and old ideas I come up with. Become a member and join in the discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment